Roll or Sheet material in one machine
The AC is a universal thermoforming machine made to work in the automatic cycle, for up draw and down draw mode with roll feeding. Also, it is having the versatility to work with the thermoplastic sheet in a manual cycle.
Built with an oversize steel welded structure, the AC series are having unique technical patented solutions to optimize with roll thickness of 3mm and sheet thickness up to 7 mm in the automatic cycle.
- Easy tool change.
- Easy adjustments of the web working area.
- Easy adjustment of the stop position of the tool platen.
- Trim separation by pneumatic shear.
- Servo motor motorized index and programmable trim separation at the index return.
- Shear with double blades for trimming the parts moulded in down way.
- Motorized plug assist stroke adjustment.
- Heating uniformity from individual zoning ceramic elements with a real-time diagnostic system.
- Simple and easy operation controls and maintenance.
|Useful size (mm)
|Upper deep drawing (mm)
|Lower deep drawing (mm)
|Upper and Lower deep drawing with sheet (mm)