RV is a universal continuous cycle thermoforming machine for the positive and negative molding of material in coils.
Tough monobloc structure made up of arc-welded steel sections, the RV is optimized for automatic cycle processes with materials in coils having thicknesses up to 2 mm.
- Ease of molds replacement.
- Mold separation with cutter and/or oil-pressure press.
- Pieces piler: this automatic device for the pieces stacking can be added on demand on the line.
- Great material heating uniformity.
- Simplified checks and inspections since molds end up on a carpet.
- Adjustment of the working area and of the deep-drawing height on the customer’s demand.