Manual machine for samples (MA)
The MA vacuum thermoforming machine is designed to produce samples and small thermoforming production of parts, starting from a thermoplastic sheet and using prototype or basic tools.
- Quick setup
- Easy adjustments of the web working area
- Low maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Manual sheet feeding.
- Manual product unloading.
- Heating is done by the single heating platen and quartz elements with longitudinal zone adjustments from a single thermocouple.
- Mold platen movements activated by a pneumatic system.
- Web clamping movements activated manually by the operator.
- Plug assist (optional) movements activated by a pneumatic system.
- Material cooling is provided by a high-speed cooling fan.
- Cycle setup timer adjustments directly from PLC.
| Model MA
| Max working size (frontal side*large) (mm)*
| Max. positive high tool (mm)*
|| 100 until 150
*Working size and mold depth customized under request.