This automatic thermoforming machine model with only vacuum (model RVE) or vacuum and pressure (model PVE) is ideal for producing thermoformed parts in medium/big volumes. This use the advantage of electrical movements contained different and unique characteristics: it's the only machine with a universal stacker, for example, that can work doing up or down stacking.
- Electrical system with servomotors: greater reliability, high productivity, constant speed, higher thermoformed, quality, adjustable depth mould.
- Energy Saving up to 60%.
- Forming Press 180° swingable for a quick tool change.
- Easy reversibility of vacuum/air pressure from the touchscreen.
- Toggle movements systems.
- Upward and downward stacking all in one universal stacker.
- Vacuum cups and an additional module for difficult stacking parts.
- Fast tool locks.
- Unwind auto-lifting roll trolley system for a quick and simple setup.
- Film index with double pin chain driven by a servomotor. Optional offset system option to work with printed film.
- Preheat system that allows heating of the two lateral edges of the material to accommodate thicker and harder material production capabilities.
- Double heating platen system with individual zone control, to control every part of the heating process.
- Independents forming station table movements actuated by servomotors.
- Plug assist or third motion system on both forming tables control individually by servomotors for a better material distribution.
- Swingable forming station for quick mould change, easier and faster maintenance schedule.
- Four colons trim press with tables driven by toggles and servomotors.
- Up & down stacking from the same universal stacker. The output of products by driven conveyors. A & B stacking supplied on the standard stacker.
- Optional vacuum cups robots modules for A & B stacking and pick up of difficult parts
- Optional horizontal stacking module for lids and round parts that need to be inserted in bags.
- Station positions controlled by actuators and encoders.
- Scrap wrapping device with constant tension and safety clutch. Extraction is made by the pneumatic system.
- Optional inline grinding system.
- Punching press can be supplied in all configurations, both inline for holes, slots or outside the product. Everything with integrated stacking vertical or horizontal.
- Optional preheating roller module for material like polypropylene.
- Optional inline extruder to feed directly the thermoformer.
- Optional labelling machine for any type of label with adhesive or paper.
- All adjustments are made from the touchscreen for easier and faster parameters change.
- Colour touch screen to make parameter adjustment and supervise the thermoforming process.
- Recipe memory system to do faster tool changeover. Recall or save parameters in a matter of a few seconds.
- Compact flash card memory backup.
- Internet-ready to allow OMG technicians to diagnose or supervise any aspect of the system.
|RVE / PVE Model
| Max working size (width*index) (mm)*
| Max lower strokes tables (mm)*
| Max upper strokes tables (mm)*
*Working size and depth customized under request.